W9GFD – Knox County Amateur Radio Club, Inc. est.1946
- Location: Knox County, Galesburg, IL.
- Meeting time: Second Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm. Presently we are meeting at Lake Storey at the shelter on 150 (boat ramp area), or in the winter at Galesburg Public Library, 40 E Simmons St, 2nd floor Sanderson Room. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details or latest updates.
- Station Location:
- 2m Repeater : Galesburg 147.00 -600 St. Mary’s Hospital (PL:103.5 ) System Fusion Auto\Auto Net-on Sundays at 7 PM local time.
- 73cm Repeater: Galesburg 444.450 +5 (PL:103.5) Atop St. Mary’s Hospital (PL:103.5) System Fusion Auto\Auto WiresX Remote linked, Room ID IL-W9GFD-RPT 40453
- 2m Repeater: Galva IL, 145.490 -600 (225.7) Atop River Valley Co-Op Elevator in Galva System Fusion Auto\Auto Net on Sundays at 7:30 PM local time.
- 70cm Repeater: Kewanee IL, 442.175 +5 (225.7) System Fusion Auto\Auto
- Other Repeaters in Galesburg:
Knox Co. Civil Repeater:147.210 +600 (PL: 107.2) Located at the Hawthorne Center (NCS). Used for weather spotting. Open to everyone during non emergencies.